We can only accept Media items in good condition. Below are the main reasons we'd reject any Media:
- The original disc is missing
- The disc doesn't match the cover and/or sleeve notes
- The disc, cover art or sleeve notes are irretrievably damaged
- The case is broken
- We suspect the item is non-original, fake or pirated. We take this seriously and reserve the right to escalate further action if necessary.
- The barcode or ISBN number of the item doesn't match the barcode or ISBN number you entered on our site.
- The item has no barcode.
More information about our media quality assessment criteria can be read here.