We can only accept Media items in good condition. Below are the main reasons we'd reject any Media:
- The original disc is missing
- The disc doesn't match the cover and/or sleeve notes
- The disc, cover art or sleeve notes are irretrievably damaged
- The case is broken
- We suspect the item is non-original, fake or pirated. We take this seriously and reserve the right to escalate further action if necessary.
- The barcode or ISBN number of the item doesn't match the barcode or ISBN number you entered on our site.
More information about our media quality assessment criteria can be read here.