Every device has a unique 15 digit code called a serial or IMEI number.
We may request the IMEI number of your device for issues related to insurance or claims.
You can find your IMEI number in multiple ways:
- By entering *#06# on your device's screen
- By checking your device settings
- Printed on the back of your device, or underneath the device's battery.
- By contacting the original provider of your device. This could be the company from which you originally bought the device.
- By checking the original invoice or receipt from when you first purchased the device.
- By checking the contents of the device's original box, if you still have it.