Some of my items are in a poor condition, will you still accept them?
This depends on the item you're selling.
When getting a price for your Tech item, we'll ask you to select the relevant condition (Good, Poor or Faulty).
When your Tech item arrives, our expert team will carry out a quality assessment to check it’s in the same condition as you specified. This process includes testing the device’s functionality, running it through the national CheckMend database to ensure the device hasn’t been reported lost or stolen and checking the device isn’t locked to an iCloud, Samsung or Google account.
If your item doesn’t match the condition you specified, we will offer you a revised offer price. You will receive this revised offer via email. If you're not happy with the revised price, you can choose to have your item sent back, completely free of charge!
We can only accept media items in good condition. Below are the main reasons that we'd reject an item:
- The original disc is missing.
- The disc doesn’t match the cover and/or sleeve notes.
- The disc, cover art or sleeve notes are irretrievably damaged.
- The cover and/or sleeve notes are missing.
- We suspect the item is non-original, fake or pirated. We take this very seriously and reserve the right to escalate further action in this instance.
- The barcode or ISBN number on the item doesn’t match the barcode or ISBN number you entered on our site.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback